*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 18, 2024, 02:26:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: ExploitedNoobs.com  (Read 32604 times)

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2005, 05:42:15 PM »

2 bullets, just to be on the safe side.

Loaded

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2005, 06:17:51 PM »

Quote from: NEMESIS
No it was weird, I cant remeber which MAFIA guy it was but the smack talk started up and then my life dropped about a bar a second, then dead. before i could global "nice hack" i was kicked.

I just have one thing to say, we do NOT have health hacks.

Stay out of places you shouldn't be and your health will be just fine... It sounds to me you just HAD to go where you shouldn’t be that’s why your health went to nothing, not because of a hack.

You do know there is barbwire all over the maps in BF right? Or maybe you are just to new to know about that type of thing.

Anyhow it sounds like to me you were trying to glitch and your ass died.

Deus

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2005, 12:46:00 AM »

No, the entire community does know who MAFIA is because they fucking hate us. Now I only get maybe a few hours a week to play BF and post in this forum, because I and everyone else here WORKS for a living. You should try it sometime. Comebacks were NOT shut down because you're a fucking asshat with absolutely no credit here or anywhere else.

You spend all of your time on a profitless site, browsing forums, and making posts to a crowd that just doesn't want to listen.

Congratulation s, you're like a black man running for president.

*EDIT*

And again, will you get a goddamn job, get some money, and go buy a graphics program for the sake of everyone online? As wonderful as your MS Paint and Notepad work is, it just isn't cutting it. I love the glowing text effect...must have taken hours.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2005, 11:22:17 AM »

LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!LMFAO!!

Unregistered

Misomex
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2005, 06:56:43 PM »

Look Mafia Members, this penis loves you guys so much he cared to pose for a picture with his shirt off for you!

When I was a kid and I had a crush on them, I'd tease them too.....

He loves you all.

Deus

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2005, 12:26:16 AM »

Quote from: Unregistered
Look Mafia Members, this penis loves you guys so much he cared to pose for a picture with his shirt off for you!

When I was a kid and I had a crush on them, I'd tease them too.....

He loves you all.

I'll gladly take my pants off and get a picture of my dick in your mouth too :)

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2005, 12:31:12 AM »

K to much Info for the wolf. don't want to see no human penis shooting semon out or male wolf penis ill. Gross hopefuly your not gay.

Deus

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2005, 09:03:37 PM »

Quote from: masebot1
K to much Info for the wolf. don't want to see no human penis shooting semon out or male wolf penis ill. Gross hopefuly your not gay.

No, no, no my kind wolf. I just wanted to show how easy it is to get him on his knees.

[RoM]spaMgobLiN

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2005, 11:45:13 AM »

I have seen you guys around here and there but didnt know you openly hack and cheat as you do, what is the point? Doesnt the game get boring after that? I remember in starcraft i used the cheat codes against the computer before and the game got boring fast. Honselty You're a disgrace to the battlefield community and I call out your clan to a 10 v 10 scrim in BERLIN on OUR server "rebels of mankind"
and see if  u all can live up to your shit talking WITHOUT hacks or cheats PB WILL be enabled, the scrim details are on my website at http://rebelsofmankind.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64

Hopefully this match will put you guys in your place and you will know what it takes to face a REAL legit clan. That is ranked #1 DC 5v5 Infantry and #1 bf1942 5v5 infantry respectivley.

Dont puss out.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2005, 11:57:56 AM »

Wrong section of the forum genius.  Go to the challenge section and re-post.  And your link doesn't work.

Unregistered

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2005, 12:00:35 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Wrong section of the forum genius.  Go to the challenge section and re-post.  And your link doesn't work.

No actually I am in the right section "genious" because this is about exploiting you and your gay clan. I will post the Screenies on exploitednoobs .com after we OWN the SHIT out of you.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2005, 12:13:12 PM »

Nope you are wrong again.  You see, this is called the "flame" section for you to cry and whine about us.  There is a section called "challenge" if you want to have scrimmage against us.  So, Mr. Know It All, if you would like to play us in a match I would suggest you post it in the CHALLENGE section.  Don't be stupid.  And why aren't you logging in...

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2005, 12:27:01 PM »

PB? lol what a joke I have pb proof hacks for 1.61 and can take all you fucks on by myself, Do you really think peanut butter will save you? BAHAHAHA!

Nemesis

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2005, 12:34:16 PM »

I just have one thing to say, we do NOT have health hacks.

Stay out of places you shouldn't be and your health will be just fine... It sounds to me you just HAD to go where you shouldn’t be that’s why your health went to nothing, not because of a hack.

Well someone in your server sure did, there was 1 MAFIA member and i dont remember who the rest were. There was no barbwire(get real noob), I was around a corner typing a post. I know the game, and Ive never seen no shit like that before. Furthermore whoever it was also kicked me so that led me to believe it was that MAFIA guy in there. So are you saying barbwire also kicked me from the server?????

As for the rest of you turdburglars, I couldnt care less bout your gay come-backs, which all you can really do is bash the gfx at my site. Ive had bigger thing todo then tidy up the rough edges on the frontpage, which you know you all thought was funny(and not just the rough edges). I did investigate this site a lil bit, but other than that I stop in maybe once a week to laugh at your childish insults. BTW I have a job, a great one in fact. I have full security clearance and can work any hours I want or fuck around on the internet and kill time whenever I please. Have fun working at mcdonalds tonight bitch.

Ill be in that scrim with RoM, but I doubt it will ever happen. I just cant see you guys agreeing to play with both PunkBuster and MD5 running. Or maybe you will, I cant wait to own and exploit you even further, make it so!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2005, 12:40:48 PM »

Well one of you brilliant fellows need to make the challenge post in the right section.  What are your better things to do than making graphics for your website?  Going around to other people's websites and calling them noobs?  Yeah, thats a noble thing to do.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 30 queries.