*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 01:21:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: ExploitedNoobs.com  (Read 32714 times)

Loaded

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2005, 07:21:25 AM »

Quote from: spaMgobLiN
SO do you noobs want to scrim on sunday on our server?

I guess you are a idot as well. Ask in the right part of the forums.

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2005, 07:26:30 AM »

dann jarvis
4521 annette
npr, fl 34652
US

Loaded

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2005, 08:06:42 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Toblerone
dann jarvis
4521 annette
npr, fl 34652
US

Cool in my state, I am going for a ride.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2005, 08:43:45 AM »

Ok Dann, maybe you and your friends should just go read what we are really all about. When I first joined and the reason I joined this clan was too have FUN in a different setting of BF. Now what is more fun than a turbo plane or a car with nitrous. Now for the hacks, it’s not like we hide them and keep them to ourselves. No, we display them on our website for everyone to have and use so they also can have FUN. I have been on a lot of different servers for BF, NONE where I can take my 7 year old daughter and play and have this much FUN. As far as I can tell I think you should maybe take some anger management courses, or are you one of those anal retentive persons that can’t stand to see people having fun. I must say the verbal diarrhea, spewing from your mouth is rather amusing and entertaining. Nothing like sitting down with a nice hot cup of coffee and a big fat one while watching you make a complete idiot out of yourself. So with all that said I guess I should thank you for the source of entertainment that you have provided.  :002:

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2005, 09:00:34 AM »

Snake doesn't know words that big. Billy wrote that didn't she?

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2005, 11:00:44 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
Snake doesn't know words that big. Billy wrote that didn't she?

One word  GOOGLE. :002:

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2005, 11:02:38 AM »

See THAT is a Snake response, makes no sense and is short. He definately wrote that one.

spaMgobLiN

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2005, 11:57:08 AM »

LOL...... you noobs are funny....you think that nemisis would put his real info in when he registered his domain name? You noobs are funny he already knew people would try to "WHO IS" him.... NT newbz

gg nt owned.

and again dont be pussies and face [RoM] on sunday I have a 10 man roster lined up to take you faggots out and then we will post an "OWNED" SS of the match on sunday.

U puss out that means we win be forfit and a post will be made either way so do yourselves a favor and be there.

Unregistered

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2005, 12:00:54 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Toblerone
dann jarvis
4521 annette
npr, fl 34652
US

Oh and by the way if you newbs want to play the "who is" game

here is the info i mustered up.

Registrant:
Bone Head
Private
Private, Alabama 12345
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: MAFIAOWNS.COM
Created on: 19-Jan-05
Expires on: 19-Jan-06
Last Updated on: 20-Jan-05

Administrative Contact:
Head, Bone bonehead@mafiaowns.com
Private
Private, Alabama 12345
United States
Technical Contact:
Head, Bone bonehead@mafiaowns.com
Private
Private, Alabama 12345
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.BESTOFDIAM OND.COM
NS2.BESTOFDIAM OND.COM

obviously you're smart enough not to put in your info here as well.
Just letting you know I know your source noobz

Unregistered

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2005, 01:04:38 PM »

HAHAHA! Having a site like eN! where "hackers" are "exploited" you think id allow my personal info to get "exploited"???? whois inst exactly a secret. But if any of you were smart enuff to find/follow my true paper trail, that ends long before you can find me, I must warn, YOU BETTER BE PREPARED TO KILL ME! While I may have a strong stance against hacking, im not anything like the person you might imagine "being the founder/admin a an anti-hack site". In fact if we didnt have different stances on this hacking issue Id prolly fit in with a bunch of assholes like you, yes I can admit Im a complete asshole, and I really have to be an asshole to take the heat a site like my brings upon me. If you do actually HACK and find my real info either bring a gun, or some smoke, I cant find any lately and will pay a good price! Better yet if you really wanna know maybe Ill give you my info, I love a good challenge(otherwise we'd a never crossed paths).

Did I strike a nerve about the telling PB about your health hack? I havent actually gone to them about it yet, dont even care really(besides BF42 is DEAD). Just seems like you guys keep defending the issue outta desperation.

Anyways some of you might hack for fun, but that a poor excuse. You can do all the mods you want, thats one thing, but to hack and ruin peoples game/night is another story. One guy said "i wanna kill 200 peeps and not get hit", imagine how much fun those peeps are having out there getting owned without any chance. I come home to play and blow off steam too, but I dont have to hack to get my fill. With the background I have theres few out there that despise cops more than I, but I was never out there ruining anyones time/night/life. Lets just say I wasnt a theif, and I was on top of the cops hit list for many years. Anyways being the fun police isnt something I ever really imagined myself being, in fact IM NOT. You want more fun from the game, then delete your hacks and go get into competitive clan that PLAYS FAIR! Thats how I ended up here, playing for fair clans in competition where many clans(or at least some of their members) hack and steal the advantage, then act like they own everyone else when really only the hacks did. You want fun, try GLORY its much more fulfilling, especially you know you actually beat a team with hackers in it.

Is this flame page still going? I thought itd finally end by my laughing at that guys funny "invisable black guy" post LOL

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2005, 01:35:39 PM »

Quote from: Unregistered
Oh and by the way if you newbs want to play the "who is" game

here is the info i mustered up.

Registrant:
Bone Head
Private
Private, Alabama 12345
United States

obviously you're smart enough not to put in your info here as well.
Just letting you know I know your source noobz

He's not in Alabama so when I saw that I didn't even bother to read the rest.  Nice try.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2005, 01:38:15 PM »

HAHAHA! Having a site like eN! where "hackers" are "exploited" you think id allow my personal info to get "exploited"???? whois inst exactly a secret. But if any of you were smart enuff to find/follow my true paper trail, that ends long before you can find me, I must warn, YOU BETTER BE PREPARED TO KILL ME! While I may have a strong stance against hacking, im not anything like the person you might imagine "being the founder/admin a an anti-hack site". In fact if we didnt have different stances on this hacking issue Id prolly fit in with a bunch of assholes like you, yes I can admit Im a complete asshole, and I really have to be an asshole to take the heat a site like my brings upon me. If you do actually HACK and find my real info either bring a gun, or some smoke, I cant find any lately and will pay a good price! Better yet if you really wanna know maybe Ill give you my info, I love a good challenge(otherwise we'd a never crossed paths).

Did I strike a nerve about the telling PB about your health hack? I havent actually gone to them about it yet, dont even care really(besides BF42 is DEAD). Just seems like you guys keep defending the issue outta desperation.

Anyways some of you might hack for fun, but that a poor excuse. You can do all the mods you want, thats one thing, but to hack and ruin peoples game/night is another story. One guy said "i wanna kill 200 peeps and not get hit", imagine how much fun those peeps are having out there getting owned without any chance. I come home to play and blow off steam too, but I dont have to hack to get my fill. With the background I have theres few out there that despise cops more than I, but I was never out there ruining anyones time/night/life. Lets just say I wasnt a theif, and I was on top of the cops hit list for many years. Anyways being the fun police isnt something I ever really imagined myself being, in fact IM NOT. You want more fun from the game, then delete your hacks and go get into competitive clan that PLAYS FAIR! Thats how I ended up here, playing for fair clans in competition where many clans(or at least some of their members) hack and steal the advantage, then act like they own everyone else when really only the hacks did. You want fun, try GLORY its much more fulfilling, especially you know you actually beat a team with hackers in it.

Is this flame page still going? I thought itd finally end by my laughing at that guys funny "invisable black guy" post LOL

Wow, are you saying that if someone comes to your house you're going to kill them?  Thats pretty crazy man.  And for someone who seems to not put a lot of time into this, you're really proving yourself wrong with all these long posts...

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2005, 01:50:04 PM »

I just love how this guy feeds on his own manifested bullshit. It's pretty funny. Let's stop for a minute and pretend that this "health hack" exists. First of all, what is PB going to do? Send us an e-mail asking us not to use it? ROFL. Newblets these days never think before they say things do they?

Ah I got my laugh for the day, time to go grab a bite to eat.

Nemesis

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2005, 02:11:33 PM »

Well hmm, if someones from this site did find me and decided to come over I couldnt see howd the purpose would be to come hang out. I dont fuck around if someones trying to harm me, just outta resilience. Since this things heated up the last couple days itd be ignorant for me to disregard this thread, plus i wanted to see what was gonna happen with this scrim. What is the story with the scrim, or cant you handle a scrim with PB & MD5 running?

Loaded

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2005, 02:24:28 PM »

Go to the right part of the forum and ask you fucking idiot.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 30 queries.