*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 09:51:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: ExploitedNoobs.com  (Read 32672 times)

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2005, 11:26:14 PM »

Fact  n.

1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.
   2.[list=a]
  • Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed: Genetic engineering is now a fact. That Chaucer was a real person is an undisputed fact.
  • A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the case.
  • Something believed to be true or real: a document laced with mistaken facts.
  • A thing that has been done, especially a crime: an accessory before the fact.
4. Law. The aspect of a case at law comprising events determined by evidence: The jury made a finding of fact.

Well considering the "fact" that we are "all the biggest bitches in the BF(all BF games/mods) community." does not fall under any of the aforementioned definitions your statement is therefore null and void.

You are an ignorant tool who perceives  that the only way to play a game is the way you play it. That, is a fact.

Anything else? I thought so. Have a seat.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 02:43:44 AM by Ins4n3 »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2005, 02:33:33 AM »

Its a "Fact" we are the biggest cheating clan in bf and I do thank you for telling more people, the more people like "You" that tell others the better off we will be so please post about us everywhere and be sure to say we have hacks so they will come here to get them and we also run modded servers again thanks for the free advertisement.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2005, 08:04:46 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Its a "Fact" we are the biggest cheating clan in bf and I do thank you for telling more people, the more people like "You" that tell others the better off we will be so please post about us everywhere and be sure to say we have hacks so they will come here to get them and we also run modded servers again thanks for the free advertisement.

wow i love when faggets come in here and tell us we are the biggest bitches on BF because we cheat... i put this post up to u guys, hell if we realy cared what u guys actually think then we would change, but since we dont listen too little kids who got raped by their daddy's then i guess u all have very little chance to mack us change our minds.

Deus

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2005, 12:02:53 AM »

Well, my turn I suppose.

First off, get a fucking graphic artist, or atleast someone fluent in anything except MS Paint, your front page sucks some major fucking nuts.

Secondly, exposing someone would require that the person being exposed was trying to HIDE the fact they're doing the deed. We openly admit it, you play on our servers, you should know it too. I still laugh up a riot when some newblet (said: idiot) starts screaming "MAFIA hacks! Kick MAFIA!".

Thirdly, try and tell me you have NEVER hacked a game before to reduce stress. When I get home from work, I don't want to get shot, I want to kill 200 bitches and not be touched. I've been playing BF1942 for a LONG time, and have not been in MAFIA for a very long time. So if you'd like, I will personally whoop your pansy illiterate (are you writing from Mexico? English CAN'T be your first language. God do I hate Mexicans...) ass.

So, now that you've been repeatedly raped and sodomized with hot verbal acetylene torches, you can put your tail between your legs, hold your pussy in place, and walk away.

And to all MAFIA members, Nemesis is actually on the front page of www.exploitednoobs.com!

Congratulation s Nemesis from everyone at MAFIA!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 12:12:12 AM by Deus »

Nemesis

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2005, 07:42:46 AM »

First I have NEVER hacked! I have never even shot someone from inside a wall, let alone downloaded/created any sort of hack. I too have played this game for a LONG time, and when I come home to unload some stress I own it up just about everywhere I go, WITHOUT HACKING! I can get 10/1 K/D ratio, WITHOUT HACKING! Its called skills, when you have them you dont need to hack, but to have skills it takes practice and talent. You guys hack because you have no talent(ingame), so you practice hacking, now you might actually be good at that? BIG DEAL! How can anyone really be proud of any kill/win/etc when hacks were involved. The mentality behind that line of thinking as on par with low life crackheads that feel good about themselves for scamming someone to get a free rock. "When I get home from work, I don't want to get shot, I want to kill 200 bitches and not be touched.": Proves my point.

Second I only logged into your server to see what was going on on there, and sure eunff the MAFIA guy had a ridiculous score, and the other top scorer was bragging about his score. Then he tried saying something like he didnt know it was a hack server, I talked some shit about MAFIA/server hackers and your MAFIA drained all my health and kicked me. I did however find it amusing I got several kills ina row WITHOUT HACKS against a bunch of hackers!

Third, you can dis the gfx and the site all you want, doesnt mean a thing to me. Im a very busy person, I have a real life, you should all look into getting one. You guys are so l33t, if that were the case this site wouldnt look so lame/ghey. Just about every other clan site Ive ever been to blows this site away.

Forth, being a busy person I couldnt care less about my grammer in here. This is a noob site full of hackers, and the best youve got against me is I allowed sloppy grammer in my post. If I really cared what you thought of me Id at least register and upload my sig/avatar etc, not worth my time to impress hacker bitches(which all of you are). Furthermore I usually have a good buzz by the time I stop by =P

Fifth, the entire community doesnt know who MAFIA is, so putting you in the spotlight at eN! is worthy, so shove youre definition of "expose" up your ass!

[size=36]'s[/size]

[size=36]ALL OF YOU![/size]

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2005, 08:16:17 AM »

Wheeeeeeeeeeee e I love this part.

Quote from: Nemesis
First I have NEVER hacked! I have never even shot someone from inside a wall, let alone downloaded/created any sort of hack. I too have played this game for a LONG time, and when I come home to unload some stress I own it up just about everywhere I go, WITHOUT HACKING! I can get 10/1 K/D ratio, WITHOUT HACKING! Its called skills, when you have them you dont need to hack, but to have skills it takes practice and talent. You guys hack because you have no talent(ingame), so you practice hacking, now you might actually be good at that? BIG DEAL! How can anyone really be proud of any kill/win/etc when hacks were involved. The mentality behind that line of thinking as on par with low life crackheads that feel good about themselves for scamming someone to get a free rock. "When I get home from work, I don't want to get shot, I want to kill 200 bitches and not be touched.": Proves my point.

Never hacked huh? Heh, alright then.

You all do know of course that by "everywhere I go" he means those bot servers he frequents so often and "owns it up". Heh, I bet you feel a big sense of accomplishment don't you?

Skills huh? Very interesting indeed. Let me tell you a little story:

At one time I was one of the best Pilots around in Desert Combat. I was not the best, but few could stand up to me. Oh, and I didn't hack. I don't know where people get their stereotypical idea that all hackers are skilless and need hacks but I am a living example that disproves that theory.

Practice, talent? I thought you had a life? So you're telling me you sit around and practice a VIDEO GAME so you can be "proud" of "killing" someone? Heh, who's the loser again?

Statement number 1: shut down.

Second I only logged into your server to see what was going on on there, and sure eunff the MAFIA guy had a ridiculous score, and the other top scorer was bragging about his score. Then he tried saying something like he didnt know it was a hack server, I talked some shit about MAFIA/server hackers and your MAFIA drained all my health and kicked me. I did however find it amusing I got several kills ina row WITHOUT HACKS against a bunch of hackers!

Drained all your health and kicked you... right. I won't even waste my time on such a ridiculous statement, put down the bottle.

You've never seen a battlefield hack have you? We don't have aimbots, invincibility, infinite ammo or anything like that, so what exactly prevents you from killing any one of us?

Statement number 2: shut down.

Third, you can dis the gfx and the site all you want, doesnt mean a thing to me. Im a very busy person, I have a real life, you should all look into getting one. You guys are so l33t, if that were the case this site wouldnt look so lame/ghey. Just about every other clan site Ive ever been to blows this site away.

Heh, this is a funny paragraph indeed. It reminds me of my childhood days when I would call someone a "poopy-head" and they would respond with "Oh yeah? Well you're a doo-doo head!".

A very busy person huh, yet you take the time to come here and spend who knows how long it took you to write everything you have so far on our forum? Heh.

***EDIT*** Also you posted at 11:42 yet its now 1:00 and you are still trolling around on the forum? What happened to this "life" you speak of?

Your website makes me want to brutally torture whoever put a graphics program into the hands of the person who made it. Ah yes, we all know of course that our website is "ghey" and is attracted to other sites of the same sex. Moron. From what you stated, I believe it would be our site blowing all the other ones no?
(I wonder how long it will take him to figure that one out?)

Statement number 3: shut down.

Forth, being a busy person I couldnt care less about my grammer in here. This is a noob site full of hackers, and the best youve got against me is I allowed sloppy grammer in my post. If I really cared what you thought of me Id at least register and upload my sig/avatar etc, not worth my time to impress hacker bitches(which all of you are). Furthermore I usually have a good buzz by the time I stop by =P
Since you don't care what we think of you Mr. Busy man, why is it you keep coming back? I think someone gets lonely when they drink alone and needs somebody to talk to.

Statement number 4: shut down.

Fifth, the entire community doesnt know who MAFIA is, so putting you in the spotlight at eN! is worthy, so shove youre definition of "expose" up your ass!
Putting us in the spotlight huh? Ok lets see here. We have been in the "spotlight" on the PoE forums, the Desert Combat forums, the Planetbattlefi eld forums, and countless others. All of those combined with thousands of thousands of members. You think "exposing" us on your puny little forum/website is going to make a difference?

Statement number 5: shut down.

Anything else?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 08:59:30 AM by Ins4n3 »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2005, 11:01:07 AM »

Whoa!  Somebody just got TOLD

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2005, 11:04:54 AM »

I just want to say you must be a crack head that was your example ;) and I do have skills lets see you code a hack ;) you just remember you will always be mafia's bitch no matter where you are.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2005, 12:34:01 PM »

YOU JUST GoT OWNED!!

NEMESIS

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2005, 04:53:47 PM »

Never hacked huh? Heh, alright then.

You all do know of course that by "everywhere I go" he means those bot servers he frequents so often and "owns it up". Heh, I bet you feel a big sense of accomplishment don't you?

Negavtive, I have never played in a noob bot server, or noob vanilla bf42, or even noob single player mode.

At one time I was one of the best Pilots around in Desert Combat. I was not the best, but few could stand up to me. Oh, and I didn't hack. I don't know where people get their stereotypical idea that all hackers are skilless and need hacks but I am a living example that disproves that theory.

Talk is cheap

Practice, talent? I thought you had a life? So you're telling me you sit around and practice a VIDEO GAME so you can be "proud" of "killing" someone? Heh, who's the loser again?

I practice to play in matches. Something youll never lknow being a smacknoob hacker(loser). You turn on your hacks and go noob slaying. Youre an all-star loser.

Your comeback number 1: shut down.

Drained all your health and kicked you... right. I won't even waste my time on such a ridiculous statement, put down the bottle.

No it was weird, I cant remeber which MAFIA guy it was but the smack talk started up and then my life dropped about a bar a second, then dead. before i could global "nice hack" i was kicked.

You've never seen a battlefield hack have you? We don't have aimbots, invincibility, infinite ammo or anything like that, so what exactly prevents you from killing any one of us?

well according to your frontpage MAFIA uses basiaclly every type of hack known. Or are you trying to discredit yourself with that statement?

Your come-back number 2: shut down.

Heh, this is a funny paragraph indeed. It reminds me of my childhood days when I would call someone a "poopy-head" and they would respond with "Oh yeah? Well you're a doo-doo head!".

A very busy person huh, yet you take the time to come here and spend who knows how long it took you to write everything you have so far on our forum? Heh.

blah blah blah. Im am a very busy person, but Ill take out some time to exploit bitch ass hackers like yourselves.

***EDIT*** Also you posted at 11:42 yet its now 1:00 and you are still trolling around on the forum? What happened to this "life" you speak of?

Your website makes me want to brutally torture whoever put a graphics program into the hands of the person who made it. Ah yes, we all know of course that our website is "ghey" and is attracted to other sites of the same sex. Moron. From what you stated, I believe it would be our site blowing all the other ones no?
(I wonder how long it will take him to figure that one out?)

LMAO. Id rather been playing BF2, but I swapped my friend for my other monitor, but the one I got back is TOO dark to play worth shiite, so I gotta swap back tomarrow.

Your come-back number 3: shut down.

Since you don't care what we think of you Mr. Busy man, why is it you keep coming back? I think someone gets lonely when they drink alone and needs somebody to talk to.

In case you didnt notice I hadnt returned in some time, letting you guys try to own me. Decided to come in here to look for some leads to exploit others.

Your come-back number 4: shut down.

Putting us in the spotlight huh? Ok lets see here. We have been in the "spotlight" on the PoE forums, the Desert Combat forums, the Planetbattlefi eld forums, and countless others. All of those combined with thousands of thousands of members. You think "exposing" us on your puny little forum/website is going to make a difference?

Well Ive never noticed anything about your clan, so youre not as famous as you think you are. Might not of noticed you for awhile if your old friend Dimension didnt come in and snitch you out. At public sites those types of threads usually get locked or deleted, or pushed way back on the list. you should be happy, at eN! your thread isnt going away.

Your come-back number 5: shut down.

Anything else?

[size=24] OWNED BITCHES[/size]

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2005, 05:07:48 PM »

Ah no response to mine :( I feel so alone :(

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2005, 05:21:18 PM »

Ah yes, Mr. Busy Man returns. Anyone notice he didn't once stick up for himself in any of his responses? Usually whenever you can't stick up for yourself and have to put things off by changing the subject it's because they are true. I'm done with this kid.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2005, 05:22:22 PM »

Quote from: NEMESIS
Negavtive, I have never played in a noob bot server, or noob vanilla bf42, or even noob single player mode.

Talk is cheap

I practice to play in matches. Something youll never lknow being a smacknoob hacker(loser). You turn on your hacks and go noob slaying. Youre an all-star loser.

Your comeback number 1: shut down.

No it was weird, I cant remeber which MAFIA guy it was but the smack talk started up and then my life dropped about a bar a second, then dead. before i could global "nice hack" i was kicked.

well according to your frontpage MAFIA uses basiaclly every type of hack known. Or are you trying to discredit yourself with that statement?

Your come-back number 2: shut down.

blah blah blah. Im am a very busy person, but Ill take out some time to exploit bitch ass hackers like yourselves.

LMAO. Id rather been playing BF2, but I swapped my friend for my other monitor, but the one I got back is TOO dark to play worth shiite, so I gotta swap back tomarrow.

Your come-back number 3: shut down.

In case you didnt notice I hadnt returned in some time, letting you guys try to own me. Decided to come in here to look for some leads to exploit others.

Your come-back number 4: shut down.

Well Ive never noticed anything about your clan, so youre not as famous as you think you are. Might not of noticed you for awhile if your old friend Dimension didnt come in and snitch you out. At public sites those types of threads usually get locked or deleted, or pushed way back on the list. you should be happy, at eN! your thread isnt going away.

[size=24] OWNED BITCHES[/size]

Okay I will explain from a technical stand point of why you are a stupid fucking idiot...

These are what you go up against when you fight a *MAFIA* member.

1.Radar (See both teams on mini map)
2.Nametags (See both friendly and enemy units)
3.Tag info (Shows the enemy Health and Armor percentages)
4.Accuracy (Makes all weapons have perfect Accuracy)
5.Sniper Accuracy (Sniper scope does not move)
6.No screen shake (The screen shaking is removed)
7.No fog (Removes that nasty fog)
8.Render view (We can see people half way across the map)
9.Zoom (Zoom in with a colt to snip)
10.Mine view (See enemy mines like friendly mines)
11.Sensitivity hack (Allows us to make tighter turns in planes)
12.No land (Removes land to make seeing you easier)
13.Console unlock (Allows all commands)

Where do you see aimbot?  Where do you see health hack.  Why we dont have these types of things is simple...  THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO CODE.  Health is a server side value and is impossible to memory hack on your own machine let alone somone elses.  Aimbots are extremely hard to code near inpossible in the battlefield engine for many reasons.  And we kicked you?  I doubt that, we only kick people for one reason and thats wearing our tags.  Wanna know how many people are on our banlist?  I will tell you TWO and both of them were Ex-Members who did somthing fucking stupid.  So do some research before you say somthing kid we dont need niggers like you on OUR forums talking shit.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2005, 05:28:22 PM »

Actually there's 4 now, but your point is made ;).

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2005, 05:34:54 PM »

Also whoever designed your website needs a bullet in the head

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 30 queries.