*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 18, 2024, 03:19:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: I'ts that time of the year again  (Read 5294 times)

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I'ts that time of the year again
« on: March 16, 2013, 02:36:20 AM »

sup.

Flame.

Troll.

Remark.

ETC.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: I'ts that time of the year again
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 07:57:44 AM »

Where have you been?

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 08:36:09 AM »

I will pray for you that you never come back here.

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 12:35:33 AM »

Where have you been?

i was homeless for 2 months, tried to commit suicide, was stopped and was in rehabilitation for 6 months. i now have my own place with a job and what not; well, kinda of my own place, it's with an old friend, i pay for most of the bills. i bought this new computer (still a single core piece of trash)

besides being a 19 year old virgin faggot going on 20; i'm okay; been places etc, etc.

I will pray for you that you never come back here.

You can pray as hard as you want, i only do this on march for at most a week, then go away. cause i was originally banned on march. (i only remember that, cause my grandfather died the day after i was banned.)

besides all the drama, how have my buddies/enemies/whatever  been doing here on Mafia? any news on my best bud Hellraiser?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 12:04:27 PM »

I recognize your screen name, but don't recall anything about you or even people's opinions about you. You must be very easily forgettable.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 01:39:45 PM »

I recognize your screen name, but don't recall anything about you or even people's opinions about you. You must be very easily forgettable.
Yeah, agreed. I only remember calling him Tampaxwing, that's it.

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 01:02:06 AM »

Probably for the best, i was a whiny emo bitch on Battlefield 1942 with an outdated piece of trash computer, would bitch everytime i would die in the game; sorta like the COD kids who play TF2 but worse.

i wasn't any effort; and yet i tried to be cool by "posing" as this ulterior badass that had a m1 garand and was afraid of who the fuck would come down here and kill me. I was the biggest fucking liar at the time; posing as this "ex *FREELANCE* member from Battlefield past"

for some strange reason i wanted to be a Mafia Member so bad; but because my head was so far up my ass, that i found multiple colonies of stupid and nigger cock suckers every where.

Yeah, agreed. I only remember calling him Tampaxwing, that's it.

I think the Tampaxwing thing started when Hellraiser made the glorious discovery of how it sounds like a Tampon brand.

i would love to play with you guys on some sort of Battlefield game and shit, but *meh* who cares right? i mostly play TF2 anyway, and it's easy to guess my Steam acc.

and that's the god for fuck sake truth behind "Ultraxwing"

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 12:01:31 PM »

Here are a few...

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?topic=6195.0

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?topic=7241.0

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?topic=7264.0

absolutely fucking classic. looking back, i was a little whiny bitch would could barely spell *barely can now* bitched over everything; sucked all the nigger cock and took it so hard up the ass i became a new satellite

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 02:44:22 PM »

absolutely fucking classic. looking back, i was a little whiny bitch would could barely spell *barely can now* bitched over everything; sucked all the nigger cock and took it so hard up the ass i became a new satellite

If you think making fun of yourself is somehow going to make the majority of people here think differently of you, you are wrong.

Can you please just abandon the account you're on? Come back with a new alias and pretend you're a new person interested in joining. I'm serious.

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 07:14:28 AM »

If you think making fun of yourself is somehow going to make the majority of people here think differently of you, you are wrong.

Can you please just abandon the account you're on? Come back with a new alias and pretend you're a new person interested in joining. I'm serious.

and, how would that change anything? you guys had mentioned this so many times and noticed how reluctant i am into doing this. to be honest i lost interest long ago, i only come back cause, well i can.

making fun of my self? really, i tried to kill my self; if anything that's a compliment of what i really think of my self. i'm just saying it's classic and how much a super bitch i was; past tense. i didn't mention anything that i think of my self today.

also, i don't own my old copy of Battlefield 1942, and i think you guys have better machines than i do; so playing anything that you guys are interested in is a no no.

and suggesting changing my alias; that would be a ricardo syndrome; you guys would eventually find out anyway

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 30 queries.