*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 06:16:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Terrorism  (Read 52678 times)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #195 on: May 05, 2006, 09:48:11 PM »

Rep for lightning :)  I totally agree with your carelessness of africa :)

Marine 13

Terrorism
« Reply #196 on: May 05, 2006, 09:50:06 PM »

The bleach i am talking about is 1 gallon of water and then 1/4 of a cup of bleach that they spray blood with to kill any like diseases it may carry. Also wow i was right for once wow thats amazing first and last time.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #197 on: May 05, 2006, 09:52:23 PM »

Diseases...Do you know what makes a disease?  BACTERIA!

Also marine why dont you register?

marine13

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #198 on: May 05, 2006, 09:57:52 PM »

okay i did.Yes i know that but wow my schools books said diseases they are giving us false info no wonder i am so dumb.
Sure, we want to go home. We want this war over with. The quickest way to get it over with is to go get the bastards who started it. The quicker they are whipped, the quicker we can go home. The shortest way home is through Berlin and Tokyo. And when we get to Berlin, I am personally going to shoot

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #199 on: May 05, 2006, 09:59:38 PM »

Know what E. Coli is?  Its in your large intestine or small intestines I forgot which.  And its considered a disease.

marine13

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #200 on: May 05, 2006, 10:01:07 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
Know what E. Coli is?  Its in your large intestine or small intestines I forgot which.  And its considered a disease.

i am 13 i dont know what the back of my hand looks like.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #201 on: May 05, 2006, 10:04:27 PM »

I think your school is teaching you wrong things

marine13

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #202 on: May 05, 2006, 10:05:46 PM »

lol ya they must but explain my grades i can excell in school outa school i am as dumb as the old man down the street.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #203 on: May 05, 2006, 10:10:58 PM »

I just talk to girls and sleep during all my classes and im passing em all with a c

GWAR 3:16

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #204 on: May 06, 2006, 10:39:49 AM »

Its hilarious to see so many kids here who were raised by TV.  You're all retarded and lost.

If African niggers would stop fucking each other, they'd stop spreading AIDS, wouldn't they?  

We're not all the same.  Equality is a lie.  And most of you are confused little boys who've been raised on Nickelodeon and MTV and have no idea what the real world is like.

LETS SAVE EVERYBODY!!!!

Name one, just one, majority black country, city, or civilization that was successful.  One.  And not some pie in the sky 'african-american studies' pipe dream historical revisionism.  Niggers are prone to crime, it is genetic just like their simian features.  Whites, and Orientals, on the other hand, are able to take a more abstract view, and are able to work together to create a society.  

Did you know that the average IQ of a black African is 80?

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #205 on: May 06, 2006, 10:54:10 AM »

almohads were successful, over 2000 years ago lol

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #206 on: May 06, 2006, 01:18:42 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
almohads were successful, over 2000 years ago lol

owned
i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #207 on: May 06, 2006, 02:05:33 PM »

Ever heard of Carthage?  That was the capital of the almohads.  

http://i-cias.com/e.o/carthage.htm

All the info you need is here.

And believe it or not but the almohads were one of the few countries who were able to hold off the romans, for as long as they did.

Ever heard of "hannibal"?

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #208 on: May 06, 2006, 04:44:04 PM »

Quote from: Marine 13
Okay here is a case of bad judgment okay in my area there was this guy who was belived to have killed 2 black drug dealers okay. Well it went to court and they found him not guilty now they are in trial now for the same guy accused of killing 2 whit drug dealers when the decide a verdict you can decide if it was racist or not. also all the mbers on the jury were white.

What was the guy a cop.  Well marine the law is a complicated thing.  To try and make a statement about one person killing  balck people and not being guilty and then acused of killing a white and what guilty or not.  Alot depens on your county and the level of information that the DA chooses to go to trial with.  Unless you sit through both cases and hear all the information I don't think you can make that call.  I am sure that the jury from the first case didn't hear the second case.  The law states that you are innocent until proven guilty.  In some Counties this just isnt the case.   I have worked in counties that will go to trial for anything.  Others that you better have a confession or alot of witness or you will never see the inside of a court room.  

Quote from: GWAR 3:16
Its hilarious to see so many kids here who were raised by TV.  You're all retarded and lost.

If African niggers would stop fucking each other, they'd stop spreading AIDS, wouldn't they?  

We're not all the same.  Equality is a lie.  And most of you are confused little boys who've been raised on Nickelodeon and MTV and have no idea what the real world is like.

LETS SAVE EVERYBODY!!!!

Name one, just one, majority black country, city, or civilization that was successful.  One.  And not some pie in the sky 'african-american studies' pipe dream historical revisionism.  Niggers are prone to crime, it is genetic just like their simian features.  Whites, and Orientals, on the other hand, are able to take a more abstract view, and are able to work together to create a society.  

Did you know that the average IQ of a black African is 80?

If aids was just spread from doing the bone dance then I believe it would be much more controlable.  But the sad fact is that its not.  In a country ravaged by war in the early 1980's the risk of getting it by transfusion was prob. quite high.  Espicially in a third world country.

Here how about a black president for the US.  Does that count.  Get ready.
http://www.rice2008.com/

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #209 on: May 06, 2006, 07:30:35 PM »

Quote from: GWAR 3:16
And most of you are confused little boys who've been raised on Nickelodeon and MTV and have no idea what the real world is like.

not me, i don't get any other channels but PBS and Telemundo(mexican TV). That's why my spanish is decent, i watch unbiased news, and i'm able to judge which bands are good or not based on if i like them, not if they have a "cool music-video".(<----result of MTV).
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.