*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 18, 2024, 05:59:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Let the raceism begin! "Warning racial views"  (Read 12797 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Let the raceism begin! "Warning racial views"
« on: November 14, 2006, 02:42:58 PM »

I for one am sick of god damn gooks, zipperheads, niggers, sand niggers. In my country spreading their damn diseases all over my homeland. I vote we kill all the motherfuckers and nuke their countries so the infestation will stop.

I see it as hitler was mad about the religion. But his idea of a one true race was perfect. Imagine a world with no niggers, gooks, zipperheads in it. We would have less crime and you would fell safer walking a street at night. I always take my .45 and combat knife with me :) ... Also I say we get rid of fags, nigger lovers and people who think all men are equal in the fact of their mindset. We are all equal in body and flesh but the mind is different.

Fucking fags, dikes, trans-fags, niggers, asains, slops, sand niggers, lovers-of, and any unpure race. Or religions of death or killing others, such as sand niggers. I would love to hope in a m1a1 and clear out my local towns of ghettos and the likes, and businesses of rag heads. Find the fags and burn them at the steak. It has gotten to a point to where every time I go out into town I come home enraged at this countries sorry ass policies on these fucking intruders.

I was in iraq and killed a few sand niggers, the pleasure of killing the terrorist scum was a orgy all to itself. They want allah I gave them allah. Fucking garbage just god damn garbage. And these people that love the sand niggers and niggers what the fuck is wrong with them?!?... Are they so blind as not to see their bullshit beliefs and thoughts that they mindlessly follow them and want to be like them?

I say they are in the same boat as the niggers etc are, they are just a bad of a threat as them.

I will rant more latter, if you do not like this or approve of this then I am sorry but it is what I feel and as my god given right I will say it till I die.

I welcome all and any comments, further rants, or criticism.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 08:48:35 PM by *MAFIA* Bonehead »

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 02:45:57 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
I for one am sick of god damn gooks, zipperheads, niggers, sand niggers. In my country spreading their damn diseases all over my homeland. I vote we kill all the motherfuckers and nuke their countries so the infestation will stop.

I see it as hitler was mad about the religion. But his idea of a one true race was perfect. Imagine a world with no niggers, gooks, zipperheads in it. We would have less crime and you would fell safer walking a street at night. I always take my .45 and combat knife with me :) ... Also I say we get rid of fags, nigger lovers and people who think all men are equal in the fact of their mindset. We are all equal in body and flesh but the mind is different.

Fucking fags, dikes, trans-fags, niggers, asains, slops, sand niggers, lovers-of, and any unpure race. Or religions of death or killing others, such as sand niggers. I would love to hope in a m1a1 and clear out my local towns of ghettos and the likes, and businesses of rag heads. Find the fags and burn them at the steak. It has gotten to a point to where every time I go out into town I come home enraged at this countries sorry ass policies on these fucking intruders.

I was in iraq and killed a few sand niggers, the pleasure of killing the terrorist scum was a orgy all to itself. They want allah I gave them allah. Fucking garbage just god damn garbage. And these people that love the sand niggers and niggers what the fuck is wrong with them?!?... Are they so blind as not to see their bullshit beliefs and thoughts that they mindlessly follow them and want to be like them?

I say they are in the same boat as the niggers etc are, they are just a bad of a threat as them.

I will rant more latter, if you do not like this or approve of this then I am sorry but it is what I fell and as my god given right I will say it till I die.

beautiful, just beautiful. *tear* btw +rep. and ps fuck naggers!

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 02:53:38 PM »

Find the fags and burn their steaks.

Steaks?! I want one. :)

Very optimistic view Bonehead.  If the first two people were white, then they should still be all white today.

How do you know Adam wasn't a black man?
-Have you ever tried to steal ribs from one?

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 03:40:50 PM »

BAN 'EM ALL!

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 04:08:32 PM »

I will rant more latter, if you do not like this or approve of this then I am sorry but it is what I fell and as my god given right I will say it till I die.

Very good Boney Rep+. What about the gay peoples? Damn gay ass commiey bastards. Hitler was a very good role model only if kids would looks up to him on his killing of blacks and not pay attention to his crazyness. My stepdads like that he did have a swatzika flag.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 05:38:58 PM »

i say fuck spiks, naggers, homos, and wiggers. fuck em all! dirty naggers!

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 05:41:29 PM »

eh kinda like that misfit smaller and the swazika in the middle. LOL is that you in that picture misfit. edit: lol I was lookin at background behind you if not know thats painted. One more were your red arm band.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 06:22:34 PM by masebot1 »

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 06:51:49 PM »

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 07:03:38 PM »

And these people that love the sand niggers and niggers what the fuck is wrong with them?!?...

Maybe it's just me, but i tollerate people regardless of what they look like or their religion. The only ones that i don't like at all (not the whole race, but this certain "group" of people) are the super fat mexican cholos that walk around with wife-beaters and steal kids iPods at school...that just pisses me off. Regarding Muslims, they don't try to force religion on me like alot of the christian evangelical kids at school, so i've got no problem with them. I'm pretty sure the people that bug me more are the ones who tell me earth is 3,000 years old, dinosaurs didn't exist, cavemen are made up by scientists, and that violence is not the answer...excep t when they say it is, adding their own "clause" to the ten commandments. They piss me off the most, but i keep it to myself.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 07:37:15 PM »

It's everyone's god given right to voice an opinion, but if you're going to defend your speech in that manner, it begs the question--doesn't god grant everyone the right to life?

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 07:40:13 PM »

Quote from: Elliott Smith
It's everyone's god given right to voice an opinion, but if you're going to defend your speech in that manner, it begs the question--doesn't god grant everyone the right to life?

Nope, especially fags, gays, asians and blacks. Thats why god give white people better jobs.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 08:02:08 PM »

Quote from: masebot1
Nope, especially fags, gays, asians and blacks. Thats why god give white people better jobs.

Wow, either you're incredibly ignorant, or just stupid.  In Biblical terms, no matter which race was first, all people originated from that ONE race.  So actually, we're all the same race, the human race.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 08:44:52 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
NO,Its quite obvious Nig's came from monkeys. and We Whites came from god.

Good one Misfit! lol rep+. Thats why monkey are black looking.

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 08:48:16 PM »

I asked bone the other day what if he woke up and he was a nigger all of a sudden, he said he would blow his brains out.  

Now that's white power! haha

And one thing that i learned about niggers, ever since i started work...every single BLACK person that works with me is WORTHLESS! I swear they are shitty workers, and they really do smell and have bad breathe.  I'm being serious, there are about 5 at my work and they are all the same.

MacGiraffe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 08:53:18 PM »

fuck all u fuckers, but i aint gettin into this. im a bay area liberal, with mostly minority friends, and im jewish. but u guys have every right to hate, cuz there are amny of incredibly stupid crackers that have fucked our world up to a nonreturnable point all in the name of capitalism and "freedom", but thats as far as im goin.l

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.