*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:33:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: MAFIA - NO TALENT ASS CLOWNS  (Read 42234 times)

non padder

MAFIA - NO TALENT ASS CLOWNS
« on: September 04, 2005, 09:23:43 AM »

*MAFIA*BRICK has been reported to EA for stat paddding.  There are rules for having a ranked server & EA is serious about no talent ass clowns not gaining rank & pulling stats & servers.

I find this to be particularly funny "we do not care for rankings. We do however care about our reputation"  

I bet you pull this post immediately because who would want have it announced that they have no talent.

*MAFIA* now has a bad name & since you openly condone cheating I am looking foreword to seeing all of you loose your accounts so you can buy new ones.

EA I am sure would like to have you spend the money again.  Then have to change your name & redo the site.  

I just do not understand why...

C U later... well probably not.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 09:31:30 AM »

LMAO

Ok first of all CD keys are a dime a dozen, so have fun reporting all of us.

Second of all your account and your cd key are two different things, unless we get caught by EA or PB doing something against their rules, they ain't gonna do shit to our accounts or our cd keys.

As for us having a bad reputation? ROFL. We have ALWAYS had a bad reputation you moron. You have fun reporting whatever you want to whoever you want "non padder".

Brick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mdkhacks.com
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 09:51:09 AM »

ZOMG! Please dont tell ea, anything but that! :34:

Dealer

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 09:51:27 AM »

HURRAY FOR PPL WHO HATE US!!!

non padder

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 10:05:29 AM »

glad to hear you don't mind starting over & over

non padder

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2005, 10:12:31 AM »

i find it interesting that you challenge my statements except the one about you guys not having talent - lol

no use debating that now.

Just working on getting the license for your hosting company striped or at least you server taken away.  Won't take much longer.  Might loose the rest of your months service & with .62 cents in the till good luck.

I know it is easy to crack the license - just easier to waste your time & strip your "hard earned" ranks.

On the horn with The Planet

Brick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2005, 10:42:35 AM »

hey assclown my server company it the largest server company in the usa! http://www.servermatrix.com you should check it out! lowest prices for bf2 servers!

also when your ready for a 1 vs 1 let me know ill set it up!

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2005, 10:50:31 AM »

You seem like you know about EA and how they handle things.  It is quite sad to see people come in here and talk about how they have their scoring system.  If people care about their ranks so much, then don't play on the *MAFIA* server.  Better yet, don't play at all.  If you can't handle the "unfairness" in the game, then I would hate to see what you do in life.

This is really childish of you.  I'm sure this is just venting from getting owned.  So please, do us all a favor and leave.  Cause no amount of complaining and/or crying is going to fix anything.  Oh yeah, EA isn't gonna do anything.;)

non padder

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2005, 11:00:14 AM »

I never said I reported you - I did not.  You talked smack so I am working on revoking your server.  Your hosting company actually rents from another company.  I go top town - much faster.

Dealer

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2005, 11:10:35 AM »

Hey. Your almost cool, ur words have no impact on us because you can't do shit. Don't say you can because you can't. Your just gonna make a even bigger asshat out of your self when nothing is done. Stat padding is a exploit that has not been delt with by EA or the game designers. It is not against any rules unless your in a server that says you cannot do it.

Also Death Wish I thought u had left for school for awhile or were leaving?

Brick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2005, 11:18:45 AM »

Quote from: non padder
I never said I reported you - I did not.  You talked smack so I am working on revoking your server.  Your hosting company actually rents from another company.  I go top town - much faster.

asshole im telling you who the top person is! i rent from insonmia365 who in return rents for servermatrix.c om.

lmfao i wish i could here them laugh at you when you call them. please please record it for me! also tell them your real age when you call!

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2005, 11:52:13 AM »

If you want to go to the source just call the government. They rent the backbones of this country to other companies who then rent to other, smaller companies, and so on and so on. So go to the source, call up G-dubs.

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2005, 12:09:44 PM »

We all know this guy is full of crap. Why provoke him? Ah screw it, its really funny. Hey guy...you are just mad becuase MAFIA OWNS.

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2005, 01:18:52 PM »

can we report non padder to the "Completely Gay Commission" cuz he is completely gay.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2005, 01:28:53 PM »

Rofflecoptor @ phantom!!

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 30 queries.