*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 24, 2024, 02:41:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: MAFIA - NO TALENT ASS CLOWNS  (Read 42376 times)

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA - NO TALENT ASS CLOWNS
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2005, 09:39:16 AM »

Gee we're getting popular on thus site LOL

http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=719

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2005, 10:06:50 AM »

lol, thats what we want, getting known, LOL!  Nice jop guys!

non padder

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2005, 04:11:16 PM »

you guys are dumb - I haven't done anything, I haven't posted anywhere, & I haven't called anyone

dumb fucking fish on my hook

Brick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mdkhacks.com
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2005, 04:22:22 PM »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2005, 05:12:39 PM »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gaffney

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2005, 05:19:43 PM »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I'm a hippopotamous and i like to hop
and i also like to drink soda pop
but there is one thing that i do like most
and i sing about it everywhere
coast to coast

g00deye

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mafiaowns.com
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2005, 06:38:51 PM »

seems like a trend....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2005, 06:58:19 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* g00deye
seems like a trend....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZOMG, you fucking spammers!  Root bans for all!

S P A M M E R S !

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2005, 07:57:50 PM »

i hate when people spam...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

all for it!!

this is to funny
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2005, 06:19:03 AM »

i goto say this is funny shit, im all for what you guys are doing as im a cheating cunt myself!! have been my whole life and there is no better feeling than knowing that people who are against it are trying to put on a big brave front but deep down they sizzle and boil at the fact that they have lost!!!!! hahahahaha keep up the good work boys

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2005, 10:07:29 AM »

You know, I don't need to get into the whole cheater/non-cheater thing again since that topic has been beaten to death. I cheat because it's fun, simple as that. I can't speak for anyone else, however I know alot of us feel the same.

Stat padding (for me) isn't about rank. I don't do it so I can feel "cool" because I have a higher rank than someone. I do it because I want to unlock those damn guns. Now most non cheaters will say something along the lines of "Well then just play the game the proper way and you'll get the guns." Thing is, I honestly don't look forward to playing a game 14 hours a day, every day just to be able to unlock a few weapons. It's kind of ridiculous that we all pay the same to buy the game, but our enjoyment of it is solely based upon how often we play on EA's servers? Pretty shitty way to make a game if you ask me.

If EA never made this rank bullshit and have locked weapons, it wouldn't have been a problem. I mean shit, think about it. EA isn't going to keep their stats servers online forever, 2 or 3 years from now when they are moving their resources to focus on a new game they'll take down their stats servers and all you fools playing this game 14 hours a day just to say you have a few more points than someone will be kicking yourselves.

A person's ranking isn't directly proportional to their skill level. Anyone who thinks so is a fucking joke. I don't need some computer calculations to tell me how good I am, I'll just pwn you and prove it that way, whether I'm a private or a sergeant major ;).

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2005, 12:55:15 PM »

How about OWNED!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2005, 01:08:23 PM »

fucking right doggy!

Junkie

They are not "no talent ass clowns"
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2005, 12:56:46 PM »

Please don't call *Mafia* "No talent ass clowns."  I went to school with a few "No talent ass clowns" and they are way the fuck cooler then *mafia*.

Pimpy McDougall

pwned don't mean a think, when you cheat.
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2005, 01:08:13 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
You know, I don't need to get into the whole cheater/non-cheater thing again since that topic has been beaten to death. I cheat because it's fun, simple as that. I can't speak for anyone else, however I know alot of us feel the same.

Stat padding (for me) isn't about rank. I don't do it so I can feel "cool" because I have a higher rank than someone. I do it because I want to unlock those damn guns. Now most non cheaters will say something along the lines of "Well then just play the game the proper way and you'll get the guns." Thing is, I honestly don't look forward to playing a game 14 hours a day, every day just to be able to unlock a few weapons. It's kind of ridiculous that we all pay the same to buy the game, but our enjoyment of it is solely based upon how often we play on EA's servers? Pretty shitty way to make a game if you ask me.

If EA never made this rank bullshit and have locked weapons, it wouldn't have been a problem. I mean shit, think about it. EA isn't going to keep their stats servers online forever, 2 or 3 years from now when they are moving their resources to focus on a new game they'll take down their stats servers and all you fools playing this game 14 hours a day just to say you have a few more points than someone will be kicking yourselves.

A person's ranking isn't directly proportional to their skill level. Anyone who thinks so is a fucking joke. I don't need some computer calculations to tell me how good I am, I'll just pwn you and prove it that way, whether I'm a private or a sergeant major ;).

I agree with you up until the point were you say,"I'll just pwn you and prove it that way" because you are not proving anything if you have to cheat to pwn someone.  If you want to cheat to unlock weapons, get all the secrets an shit, and do whatever, that fine.  It does take a lot of fucking time, time some people don't have, to get all this stupid shit.  But to keep cheating, one shot killing motherfuckers, take 15 billion shots to kill, hitting the fucking space bar looking like a moron as you leap through the air but yet somehow still manage to kill someone, is bullshit if you then say "YOU GOT PWND!!!!!1111!!ONE!!11!!"  I think the problem lies in the fact that you are pwning everyone because you cheat, then think you are hot shit because of it.  I respect the fact that you come out and say that you cheat rather than try and hide it, I just know for the future not to play on your server or anyone like yours.  Your post has been the most mature in the fact that you are not just replying with "Fuck you fucking fuckers! I'll own you!" like everyone elses.  Have fun pwning all the fuckers who don't know any better, but I'll be sure to spread the word.  Peace.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.