*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 01:47:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: The universe  (Read 51775 times)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: The universe
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2006, 05:06:57 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* giothermal
Well lets remember that a lot of this space stuff is only speculations that derive from theories.
And theories mean they have not been proven.

Everything that deals with science is a theory, just like saying that the earth has a mantle and a core, theres nothing to prove that except that volcanos erupt magma.

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2006, 05:11:12 PM »

believe in it or not lightning, it's just science :)  And they are really not debatable...yo u can't debate facts, that's why they are called facts.  There is proof for every single one of these facts that I have stated but people don't want to take the time to learn about their universe so they just say "fuck it."

And to kraut, not everything is a theory...but yes there are many theories, such as the big bang theory. A scientific fact would be that everything is made of atoms.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2006, 05:22:22 PM »

Its weird to think that there might be other life somewhere else, that is thinking and doing the exact same thing as us.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2006, 05:25:09 PM »

Science is all a big theory.. Without theorys man cant move on to find out weither they are true or false.  One theory ive found recently was that dogs are more closely related to man then apes were.  And the darwin theory has been rejected from the views of most scientists just so ou know :)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2006, 05:34:58 PM »

giothermal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2006, 07:12:15 PM »

Who has heard of the string theory? if you have what do you think.

And phantom remember that these facts are coming from man. people who once thought the earth was flat and that it was held by animals. so lets remember that these facts can very well be false just because we think we have proven something we are man and are not perfedt. mistakes are always made.

check link
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/scale.html
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 07:28:24 PM by *MAFIA* giothermal »

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2006, 08:38:49 PM »

There was a civilization around 2000 BC that had written accounts of lifeforms coming from the sky and making the them mine gold so that their planets atmosphere wouldnt disappear.  But then when these visiters couldnt get enough work out of them, they desided to do what is called today as gene mutations and created the first neanderthal :)

Edit "Somerians was the civilization, they were wiped out by the armanians when they first came to power"

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2006, 10:17:51 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
Well cookie monster, the post I made (post #15) contain FACTS, they are not debatable...so you're just being ingnorant.  I took astronomy classes in college and I still have all my material sitting in my room.  To even think that black holes don't exist is beyond stupidity.

So it says in your school books they are FACTS. I don't care. You can be a highly educated sientist and I still wouldn't take your word for it, no hard feelings :)

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
but yes there are many theories, such as the big bang theory.

Don't believe in that one either haha

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2006, 11:24:57 PM »

yeah the big bang theory is just too out there.  that's one i dont believe.

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2006, 12:26:44 AM »

Even Stephen Hawking admits the Big Bang doesn't work.  Everything comes back to a singularity, so the universe isn't timeless like they think.  

You have to use imaginary numbers to smooth things out.  

Too bad those aren't real.

For more info, check out "A Brief History of Time" by Professor Stephen Hawking.  

This ad sponsered by the Ad Council, and your local public library.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2006, 05:02:48 AM »

The X-files tells the truth!!!

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2006, 05:13:39 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Rahl
For more info, check out "A Brief History of Time" by Professor Stephen Hawking.

I don't need to read a whole book to tel me the "big bang theory" is bull. It's very simple, they say the Universe was created by a big bang, like when a star implodes (not explodes) and creates a new solar system in the process. But to that I say, WHAT THE FUCK did exacly blew up if there wasn't anything in the first place??

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2006, 08:56:16 AM »

Quote from: Koekiemonster
I don't need to read a whole book to tel me the "big bang theory" is bull. It's very simple, they say the Universe was created by a big bang, like when a star implodes (not explodes) and creates a new solar system in the process. But to that I say, WHAT THE FUCK did exacly blew up if there wasn't anything in the first place??

one of my professors my freshman year of college help me out with this whole big bang theory... he said: "There are some who believe in this whole 'Big Bang' theory, and I ask them why? After all the chance of this even happening are as great as to if i turned on this fan right here and now, and it were to blow all the paper letters up on the wall with the staples sticking in them." (there was some paper letters and staples on the table).

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2006, 10:49:54 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
The X-files tells the truth!!!

stop spamming.

but yeah i mean, just the fact of something blowing up and creating something, seems too complicated for just science to do.  oh and something interesting too if the earth was to be tilted a bit more weather would be sooooooooooo much different also.

[DOA] Tomdj

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2006, 01:45:36 PM »

go on youtube and type in UFO... http://www.youtube.com most of its fake but their are documentries on what discovery and even appolo 11 found.

In one case appolo 11 had to talk completly in code to mask that they saw 2 shuttles.

Niel armstrong himself said their where aliens there "warning" them off

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 31 queries.