*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:32:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

Who do you want for the next President of the U.S.A.?

John McCain
Barack Obama

Author Topic: Election 2008  (Read 52558 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Election 2008
« on: June 04, 2008, 08:02:08 PM »

*MAFIA* will decide.

Ransom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Election 2008
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 08:11:32 PM »

McCain all the way!!

Pr0d1gY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 08:48:08 PM »

McCain. Why? Obama is all talk, he is just stating that he will do all of these wonderful and awesome things, but only to get votes and win presidency. He won't follow through on any of it though. Almost all presidents do it except the great ones, like Kennedy. McCain is mellow and kickback, he doesn't need to speak of lies and all the b.s. to win. Also, do we want a nigger to be the top of us all? I think not!

Pepper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 09:19:26 PM »

weather ppl belive obama or not i think hes not ganna win because ppl are still to racist if he had tried 4 years latorZ my generation would have voted and most of us would not see the half nigger in him... RONPAUL!!!! he can still win LOLZ

i think every president doesent follow up on all there stuff to because some times they don't want to or they find (maby) stuff that stops them from doing it... and the great presidents do great stuff but actually break the constation to do it. maby not all stuff but 1 is teddy Roosevelt's panama canal how he started the revolution so Panama could be a sepret county so he could make a treaty so build it another, thought unconstitution al is the Louisiana purchase because thomas Jefferson spent federalist party Money without no consent or a treaty thingy of Congress or the ppl's consent. both turn out to be good so no one bitched (in my opinion).

but thats just me nice guys finish last= presidents that dont break rules and even then there are ppl that brek them and its bad... its all just one jiant opionion of me.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 09:19:47 PM »

if obama wins i think in 6 months hell be assasinated By some kkk guy, i dont know anything about politics but like pepper said people are still rascist

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 01:35:22 AM »

Barack Obama has clinched the Democratic nomination for President of the United States. The total number of delegates needed to secure the nomination is 2,118. Right now, Barack has the support of at least 2,179 delegates, which gives him a lock on the nomination.
http://www.barackobama.com/index.php

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 04:12:00 AM »

McCain looks like he's gonna kick the bucket any second I don't think he could handle the pressure of being a world leader for very long. If he does he'll probabably do a piss poor job of it and end up as another yes man while his advisors and staff actually run the country. Obama for me.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 05:03:29 AM »

Think about this...

A month before the presidential election Obama get's shot. Not assassinated, but shot, to be assassinated is a term that applies honor to that person...

Once this happens the nation will be in a uproar (mostly the liberals). The Darth Cheney empire will declare martial law and hold office for an indefinite period of time.

Or...

McCain takes office and we are better off for it.

The moral of the story is, you can promote "hope and change" all you want but it's results that count and Obama has yet to show any in his limited political career. 

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 05:07:58 AM by *MAFIA* Balthazar »

Loaded

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 05:48:00 AM »

McCain...

I do think if Obama dose get the office he will be knocked down by someone that thinks the US shouldn't have a black Pres. (but not let us forget the man is half White). That is if he makes it that far. Someone will try to "take him out" before the polls even open. I think he already has had "real" threats already (that is why he had USSS with him way early, before anyone else)

All in all... IMHO America is not ready (maybe never) for a Black President, I think a white women would make it before a black man. I do think Hillary would have made it if Bill would have stayed out of her campaign.

McCain will make a fine President for 4 years, then Hillary will knock him out of office on the next election. Then we (The World) will be in deep shit, because I do think she will not take any shit and allot of "male" (Iran/Turkey) leaders are going to push allot of shit at her.

Kind of makes you wonder if 2012 will be around the time when the world goes into a VERY big change, life will not be as we know it now, you have 4 years, get ready.

Prediction... If Hillary runs with Obama as 2nd in command, Obama will win (or if he is killed before the Vote happens, Hillary will take the ticket and win). Obama will be taken out (if he makes it past the vote) and Hillary will take over... What I said above will happen sooner. The start of this Prediction will happen when Hillary says she is running with Obama. :P <<< Drill this into your head, this way you will remember where you seen it and not think it was dejavu. I hope you all get to say I am wrong and I hope I am.

EDIT... By the way, Hillary has "Suspended" and not stopped her campaign so she keeps all her Delagets for future use in this campaign, makes you wonder why doesn't it.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 05:56:44 AM by *MAFIA* Loaded »

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 09:16:58 AM »

EDIT... By the way, Hillary has "Suspended" and not stopped her campaign so she keeps all her Delagets for future use in this campaign, makes you wonder why doesn't it.

If you listened to her speech right after she stated that “it’s been a long contest and she’ll make no decision tonight” she went on the say she would everybody to visit her web site and post a message on their thoughts of this campaign.  Right after that she stated “I would like to hear your stories and if you just want the help out in any way I’d like that too.”   She left it open just for more donations.  As soon as she concedes the money stops coming in.  She is fishing for more donations knowing already she will quit the campaign.  Typical politician, they want our money to spend on themselves.   

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 09:22:16 AM »

If you listened to her speech right after she stated that “it’s been a long contest and she’ll make no decision tonight” she went on the say she would everybody to visit her web site and post a message on their thoughts of this campaign.  Right after that she stated “I would like to hear your stories and if you just want the help out in any way I’d like that too.”   She left it open just for more donations.  As soon as she concedes the money stops coming in.  She is fishing for more donations knowing already she will quit the campaign.  Typical politician, they want our money to spend on themselves.   
Her campain went $20 million in debit.  I am sure she wants to help Obama pay it off, cause it is customary for the winner to pay off his/her running opents debit. 

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 11:06:15 AM »

McCain looks like he's gonna kick the bucket any second I don't think he could handle the pressure of being a world leader for very long. If he does he'll probabably do a piss poor job of it and end up as another yes man while his advisors and staff actually run the country. Obama for me.

Your queen could kick the bucket anytime too lol.

McCain has experience, he knows the cost of war, he knows first hand what POWs experience. Obama hasn't done anything in his career that was great. I'm sure being a senator makes him PERFECT to be a president. In my opinion, a president should have been a officer in the military or a war hero, who cares how well he speaks? He is making decisions, not trying to speak better than you.

Edit: If we went to war next year, and Obama was president, how would he know what to do? I don't think senators know anything about guns or how the military works. Obama would want to "talk" to the opposition to solve the problem. All Obama has going for him is his speeches, which I don't find very spectacular. LETS CHANGE AMERICA! Well how is his going to do that? He's a dumbass.

McCain, HAS served in the military. He HAS been in a war, He HAS done stuff in his career as a senator. If we did go to war, he would know the cost of war, both money wise and human losses.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 11:14:39 AM by *MAFIA* KrautKiller »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 11:20:27 AM »

McCain, HAS served in the military. He HAS been in a war, He HAS done stuff in his career as a senator. If we did go to war, he would know the cost of war, both money wise and human losses.
UMMMMM I am just wondering what it is we are at right now then??  I mean I have been through some bad areas in the US, but not ones that had mortars and IEDs.  Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't we at war?????  Oh and actually you can never really know what the cost of war is going to be, both money wise and human loss.  Everyone knows that there are going to be both, but how do you know what those numbers are going to be.  Cause if someone knows they better tell me.  Cause if we have met the number of human losses, I will go back in a heart beat.  The money is pretty alright, it is just the constant getting shot at, the mortars, rockets and crazy fuckers blowing themselves up trying to kill you that kinda gets boring.  I honestly think you don't understand what you say.  Think about it, if anyone knows the money and human loss would be so high, do you think we would have went to war with Iraq without a real strategy???  Cause that is where all the money loss and human loss is going.  We may have had a strategy for the invasion, but not helping restructor their government, so we had and have to stay longer, which costs money and human loss.   
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 11:26:04 AM by *MAFIA* Hellraiser »

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 11:38:12 AM »

UMMMMM I am just wondering what it is we are at right now then??  I mean I have been through some bad areas in the US, but not ones that had mortars and IEDs.  Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't we at war?????  Oh and actually you can never really know what the cost of war is going to be, both money wise and human loss.  Everyone knows that there are going to be both, but how do you know what those numbers are going to be.  Cause if someone knows they better tell me.  Cause if we have met the number of human losses, I will go back in a heart beat.  The money is pretty alright, it is just the constant getting shot at, the mortars, rockets and crazy fuckers blowing themselves up trying to kill you that kinda gets boring.  I honestly think you don't understand what you say.  Think about it, if anyone knows the money and human loss would be so high, do you think we would have went to war with Iraq without a real strategy???  Cause that is where all the money loss and human loss is going.  We may have had a strategy for the invasion, but not helping restructor their government, so we had and have to stay longer, which costs money and human loss.   

More people die in the usa from hand guns monthly, than the soldiers that die in the middle east monthly. Hell, my brothers friend's little bro died over there early this year, from a IED. The older brother said, he never saw any action, and he had been all over IRAQ, since he has been over there 2 times now.

Theres more accidental military deaths on our soil yearly in the military, and theres much less that die over in the middle east yearly. And, we aren't at war with iraq or afgh. now, or there would be a actual military force there. A few idiots that want to blow stuff up aren't a military.

And what I meant with Mccain knowing more about it, was that he sees the money going toward the middle east coalition as a senator, and he has seen deaths of his fellow soldiers, and been a POW of war, so he has the experience that if we did go to war with a real military strength, he would know the "cost" of war.

The war in afgh was over pretty much the day we entered, as was iraq, we steam rolled what was left of their military that hadn't went into hiding. Sometimes I wish we our leaders had the balls to do what germany did with rebels during ww2. If we lined up a village of middle east residents and shot them by firing squad, I'm sure they wouldn't be pussies anymore and attack us passively.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 11:45:57 AM by *MAFIA* KrautKiller »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2008, 11:45:49 AM »

More people die in the usa from hand guns monthly, than the soldiers that die in the middle east monthly. Hell, my brothers friend's little bro died over there early this year, from a IED. The older brother said, he never saw any action, and he had been all over IRAQ, since he has been over there 2 times now.

Theres more accidental military deaths on our soil yearly in the military, and theres much less that die over in the middle east yearly. And, we aren't at war with iraq or afgh. now, or there would be a actual military force there. A few idiots that want to blow stuff up aren't a military.
Well you are right we aren't at war with any country.  I think it is called at war with terrorism.  And here is what Princeton defines war as:

*the waging of armed conflict against an enemy; "thousands of people were killed in the war"
*a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war *apply; "war was declared in November but actual fighting did not begin until the following spring"
*an active struggle between competing entities; "a price war"; "a war of wits"; "diplomatic warfare"
*a concerted campaign to end something that is injurious; "the war on poverty"; "the war against crime"
  make or wage war

I am not by far a college scholar like the people that came up with these deffanitions, but I do believe what we are doing falls under atleast 2 of those.  It may just be me.  I know we lose more people in the states over stupid shit like, hand guns, and other dumb shit.  But no matter how many people don't want to say or think  we aren't at war, we are.  Correct me if I am wrong, but when they talk about Iraq what do they call it in the press, Congress, Senate, and the White House?  Do they not call it the War in Iraq or the War in Afghanistan? 

Also here is something else for you to take a look at:

http://www.historyofwar.org/articles/concepts_war.html
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 11:47:57 AM by *MAFIA* Hellraiser »

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 34 queries.